Hometask for 21/01
Write down the correct form of the word in brackets (adjective or adverb).
- Tom is (slow) . He works slowly
- Sue is a (careful) girl. She climbed up the ladder carefully .
- The dog is (angry) . It barks .
- He acted (excellent) . He’s an excellent actor.
- They learn English (easily) . They think English is an easy language.
- Max is a (good) singer. He sings well
- It’s (awful) cold today. The cold wind is awful
- Dogs rely on their noses as they can smell (extreme / good) . If that is true, why does dog food smell so (terrible) ?
- The little boy looked (sad) . I went over to comfort him and he looked at me sadly
- I tasted the soup (carefuly) but it tasted (wonderful)